Brian Wilson Associates offers high quality research, evaluation and advice, to support organisations which make, shape and deliver policies.
- Policy reviews, including rural proofing advice;
- Strategy and plan development, and research to support that;
- Evaluation and impact assessment of policies and programmes;
- Good practice and policy guidance development;
- Survey design and data analysis; and
- Literature and document reviews.
Brian is a professional researcher who spent many years developing and informing policies at every level, from the Parish Council to the European Union.
Brian and his associates are well known for their track record on rural policy and development. This includes expertise on ‘rural proofing’ – so that mainstream policies work more effectively in rural places.
Other areas of specialism include active communities and neighbourhood planning, service delivery and public service reform, local governance, tackling inequalities and managing migration impacts.
Telephone: 07505 139 068